Monday, September 27, 2010

Where the winds may lead....

Destination matters not
Its the journey I care for
Just letting life hold your hand
And take you where it pleases

Could life ever, exciting be
If one could predict one's destiny?
And so the sciences of this world
Hold no more a charm for me

Astrology, Numerology I wished to learn
I yearned to know what the future held
Now it is the present that matters more
I fret not for what the next moment may bring.

Each day I unwrap a new gift from life
A challenge to be faced, a lesson to be learnt
A chance to witness different hues of this world,
to touch a life here, to bring a smile there!

As days advance into years, I age,I grow
I see, I hear, I realize,I know
I walk, I stumble, I fall , I rise
That's the summary of life I surmise.

Where the tides may turn
Where the winds may lead
Where my heart may nudge
There I shall be!!

1 comment: