Monday, September 12, 2016

 Seduction




You tease me in ways I expect the least

You take me to heights unexpected, unfathomed

Only to have me crawl in pain moments later

You seek your pleasure through me

Unmindful of the pain you put me through 

And little did I know you'd come to teach me 

That pain could be pleasurable too!

You have whispered in my ears at ungodly hours

Reminding me that you are around , nearby

Should I decide to succumb to your charms

And often I'm close , close to giving in

I see you  carry a triumphant look for

you wish to ravish me and in the process

Be glorified once again.

You like to see the look of desire and fear

in the eyes of your captive

You like not the fact that 

I am so hard to please at times

That your tantalizing fragrance doesn't keep me

captivated for long.

That the moment I'm back to my senses 

I start forgetting you again only to have you

whisper my name all over again, 

the  very moment my flesh becomes weak.

You're persistent, I must give you that

And you do know how to charm a girl

You do guise yourself well I must say that too

And yet something about you turns me off

just when I least expect it too.

What is it? Why is it so my dear?

They say opposites attract but maybe that's

exactly what the problem is?

For I am life and you are death and the twain 

shall never meet?!?


=====================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment