Saturday, September 5, 2009

I write therefore I am



Because there are...



Things to be said



Stories to be told



Hearts to be healed



Souls to be comforted



Knowledge to be shared



Lessons to be imparted



Values to be inculcated



Morals to be taught



Inspiration to be given



Joy to be spread



Courage to be applauded



Beauty to be admired



Kindness to be appreciated



Love to be expressed



Compassion to be shown



Paths to be discovered



Journeys to be discussed



Issues to be addressed



Gratitude to be offered




Glory to be found



These were the thoughts that sprung to my mind



When I questioned myself as to why I write



Thanks to a chance remark by a friend



The answer now is crystal clear



I write therefore I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment